Monday, April 23, 2018

THE END!!


I did it!  I wrote my first Novel from beginning to end and I am so excited and thankful!  Thankful to the Lord for giving me this desire to serve Him, through the creative process of writing and thankful to my husband and family for their support and love.

As much as I want to celebrate this achievement and I will...I know the work is not done yet.  There is self-editing, professional editing, publishing, marketing and probably a few other things in there I don't know about yet.  For now though, I am going to enjoy this moment.  With tears in my eyes and joy in my heart I say, "Thank you, Lord!"  


This book, just the way it is, came straight from my heart and a desire to share a story that has been there for many years.  My novel isn't ready for consumers yet though,  there is no telling how many grammatical errors that will need to be fixed and a multitude of other things that will need to make it ready for readers, but the story is the one I wanted to write and I did it.


I will try my best to get this book ready for your eyes quickly and hopefully the publishing process will be an exciting adventure and not a frustrating headache.  I hope you will pray for me and the work I still need to do.


THE END


In Christ,


Sandy Kay Slawson

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you, Sandy Kay Slawson Writer. When we are obedient to those things the Lord places on our hearts, although He doesn't promise us a stress-free time, He does promise to be with us and bless our efforts. Hopefully it will be an exciting adventure like you said, and that makes me smile. Enjoy the moment like you said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am already enjoying the process of editing and having fun, reading my story again as I go along.

    ReplyDelete